Friday, April 22, 2016

Sponsored

Well it looks like I've picked up a couple of sponsors!  

First, Steven Bogos.  I became great friends with him while I was living in Japan. He is an Australian and likes video games.  He also likes to write about video games.  So if you have a game journalist job, contact him on Twitter: @StevenBogos


I'll be carrying this flag in his honor.  


Next, Backwoods Brewing.  This company is located in Carson, WA.  In the county I grew up and which the PCT cuts through, Skamania County.  I graduated high school with the brewmaster, Kevin Waters.  I didn't know years later he was going to make delicious beer.  He was also kind enough to sponsor me on my journey!


Be sure to check out the links in the side bar!  Thanks to both of my sponsors!


No comments:

Post a Comment